Property Managers isn't it time you found a company that not only cares about you but wants you to succeed? How about a company that gives you an annual review each year and the chance for an excellent raise!? We have excellent quarterly NOI and monthly delinquency potential as well! There is a reason Monarch Investment and Management Group is growing and now is the time to get on board with one of the fastest growing leaders in the multi-family housing industry! Why just settle for another job when you can be growing your career with a group that doesn't have opportunity knocking but has it pounding at your door and giving you a key to real success!
Monarch Investment is seeking a Property Manager Professional to manage our team at The Madison Apartments in Greenville, North Carolina.
Please do not contact the community directly. We believe that each team member contributes directly to the growth and success of our company and believe that our teams are what set us apart from our competition. We strive to be above industry standards in everything we do. If you are skilled and a hard worker, then prepare yourself for the next chapter in your life.
Essential Job Duties and Responsibilities:
• Operates the property within the financial guidelines (The Budget)
• Makes recommendations to increase income, decrease expenses and grow net operating income
• Ensures property is leased at or above market occupancy and rent levels based on owners guidelines
• Ensures all property marketing is current, accurate, relevant and at its greatest effect
• Directs activities of all on-site personnel and maintains a great working environment for all
• Process all invoices generated by the property and insure they are paid in a timely manner
• Post, collect, track and manage delinquency of rental and other income
• Responsible for building and maintaining a community of residents through resident relations
• Ensure desired tenant renewals are being captured at the highest rate possible
Knowledge, Skills and Experience required:
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Must have 3+ Years' experience in multi-family rental housing management/supervision
• Must have excellent computer skills and be able to navigate industry software
• Be able to provide great customer service to our residents
Benefits for full time employees:
- Annual reviews every year and the opportunity for an excellent raise!
- Excellent NOI Quarterly and monthly delinquency potential
- $60.00 a month cell phone credit
- Profit sharing potential
- Paid education/training programs so you can advance your career
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Paid Time Off
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Life and Disability Insurance
- Housing Discounts
- Yearly anniversary gifts